Thursday, February 4, 2010

Friday Theme Challenge




Click on the link next to the post...Soul Scrappers....and do my very first challenge.

The Theme: “I Heart…”
This theme was influenced by a dear friend of mine who always puts on her facebook status, “I heart…and she lists something. Also, working in a high school I hear the kids always saying to each other I heart u! Many of us heart things, we heart our loved ones, we heart our pets, we heart our home..etc.

For this challenge I encourage you to dig a little deeper for things you heart! On my layout I focused on three main words that I heart and why. CREATIVITY, CHALLENGE, and COURAGE. Feel free to use those words or come up with words on your own. Good Luck, Have Fun, and Tell your story!

Create a scrapbook page following the challenge guidelines. Next, upload your photo of your page to the Soul Scrappers Gallery

No comments: