Sunday, February 21, 2010

These are a few of my FAVOURITE things!



This layout is a challenge on Soul Scrappers. Five things that are your "Favourite"

These are a few of my favorite things….
Knitting Supplies: Yarn, Yarn, Yarn…A girl can never have enough yarn. Learning to knit has been a great hobby that I have taken up. I am not very good but can make a great scarf. Knitting is what keeps me busy on those cold winter days!

Kindle: The Kindle has been a savior for me. Being diagnosed with Kerataconis (Degeneration of the Corneas) this has given me the opportunity to be able to read without getting a headache or squinting. Also, the books are cheaper than the stand price and I can get a book at anytime or anyplace.

IPod – What would I do without my IPod. I love music and I love listening to music. I use these for when I am walking, in the car, in the airplane, on vacation, when I need to tone out the noise from my job, and to just get lost in the words.

Laptop- My life is on this thing. I store my pictures, spent many hours writing papers for my MBA, research, to have information always at my fingertips, to create, to connect with family and friends, and mostly to pass the time. Sometimes I need to just get off of this thing.

Scrapbooking Supplies: I could not live with out all my scrapbooking supplies. It is my passion, my world, my creative out, and my stress reliever!

No comments: