Sunday, March 7, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


I was really excited to receive a beautiful blogger award from a fantastic artist Shazza! She is on the design team that I am on at Soul Scrappers. She is so talented and such an inspiration to me! Thank you Shazza! You can check out her blog here!


Ok, so the rules for this award are:

1) Add a link and note of thanks to the person giving the award

2) Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whose blogs you have recently discovered that you love (As I would love to do this I am busy at this time, I will work on it gradually)

3) Share 7 things about yourself

1. I am a scrapbooking addict!
2. I live by a river.
3. I hate winter.
4. I am pretty good at darts.
5. I may need a cornea transplant someday.
6. I love traveling.
7. I am a scrapbooking addict!

No comments: