Friday, March 5, 2010


Welcome to another one of my challenges!
GO on to the Soul Scrappers website and play along!

We all know that friendship is a very important thing to have and cherish in life. We get by with a little help from our friends. This challenge is to focus on your best friend.
Your challenge is to scrapbook a page about your Best Friend Forever (BFF).
Rules:
Title: My BFF ___________(Insert Name)
Pictures: Must include a photo with you and your best friend.
Journaling: Journal a paragraph on what you love about your best friend.

Happy Scrapping!

One of my bestest friends is Beth! So I thought it was only appropriate that she gets a layout. She is an amazing woman with unbelievable strength, heart, creativity...and the list goes on and on. I cherish every moment I get to spend with her! LOVE YA BETH

No comments: